- When: Tuesday, 2:00-6:00, MIT E14-493
- What you will learn: Do you need to provide your customers scalable multi-node installations of Plone in a minutes? Or do you just need a repeatable production deployment of Plone for yourself or your team? During this class you will learn how to automate scalable multi-node deployments of Plone for OpenStack Cloud and see how easy it is to have this deployment tweaked to your taste. Topics include:
- Introduction to the Cloud and OpenStack
- Basics of automation using built-in OpenStack tools
- How to use Murano to deploy your own Plone instance
- How to automate scalable multi-node deployments
- Lifecycle Management & monitoring
- Extending a cloud-ready Plone deployment for your use-cases
- Prerequisites: Familiarity with typical Plone deployment requirements. Please read Guide to deploying and installing Plone in production through the “Backing up” chapter if you’re unfamiliar with the typical deployment stack.
- Things to bring: A laptop.